Meet Dr. Amy
Dr. Amy Reisenauer (Dr. Amy) is a board-certified Dermatologist and has been practicing for 15 years, the last 12 of which have been on Maui.
Training and Credentials
- Stanford University (B.S, Biology, with Distinction and Phi Beta Kappa honors)
- University of California, San Francisco (M.D., with Alpha Omega Alpha honors)
- Stanford University (Internship, Internal Medicine)
- Oregon Health & Science University (Residency, Dermatology, with Chief Resident honors)
- Board-certified in Dermatology 2001
- Emory University (Fellowship, Dermatopathology)
- Board-certified in Dermatopathology 2002
- Member, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, American Society of Dermatopathology
Dr. Amy grew up in Kenya and the Philippines, and graduated from the International School of Manila. She enjoys adventure travel, including summiting Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, and scuba diving in Raja Ampat, Indonesia. She also enjoys playing league tennis, running marathons & half marathons, and has completed a Half Ironman triathlon--always wearing a long-sleeved shirt, sunscreen, and hat...